Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Alissa got jacked, yo!!!

1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
yes and i long to kiss him again

2. What song describes your relationship status?
i dunno but i think heart alone describes it beforehand lol.

3. How much does your dog weigh?
30 lbs

4. Do you have hair in the middle parts of your fingers?
i aint no neanderthal

5. Ever waxed your legs?
i've waxed my hoohoo but never my legs. i think i was really bored cos it was like 3 am when i did it but that was like 5 years ago.

6. Earrings or necklaces?
earings

7. Who have you talked to most today?
probably my coworkers. i see them 1/3 of my day

8. What is the oldest text message in your inbox on your phone?
my cousin wanting to meet up

9. Friend of the opposite sex that lives closest to you?
probably my boss


10. Color of your shirt?
mustard yellow. yea i pick the rad colors.

11. How many years have you been taking a language?
i took spanish for 3 years

12. Who's on speed dial 5?
negative

13. What color is your background on your computer mainly?
its camouflage

14. Do you wish on 11:11?
pft no... but i do wish in tunnels

15. Good advice if you ever go camping?
layer layer layer.

16. Are you a bad influence?
ah yea i am a bad influence to a degree.

17. What color are your eyes?
brown eyes with a green heart

18. Would you rather have your name or your siblings name?
no i like mine better

19. Would you do anything for someone?
im a dependable person for everyone i know.


20. Have you ever been called a whore?
yea my ex pretty much called me a whore after we were broken up cos he was booty hurt.

21. Biggest success so far in life?
my career. which is my life. so i guess i have a successful life... :)

22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
see 21

23. What song is on?
gwar - king queen

24. Last time you didn't go to school?
ages ago.

25. Are your grades good?
were. im not in school currently.

26. Do you have any friends with benefits?
nope

27. Would you date anyone on your top friends?
i totally do duh.

28.Does your best friend have a myspace?
yes

29. Whose page did you last visit?
jesse's and i left him a comment one of my friends posted as a bulletin of a guy hand farting bohemian rhapsody.

30. Last time you went out to dinner?
last night w/ my dad to mongolian bbq

31. Would you rather be in a relationship that was a lie and be happy for a while or not be in it at all?
dude i did that for 5 years and it fucked me up royally. id rather be happy with no one than live a lie.

No comments: