Tuesday, December 12, 2006

randomness

[1] the other day i get a fraud email from "paypal" claiming my account is suspended cos it registered usage from another ip. well no shit sherlock. i use paypal on different computers. granted i'm far too smart to fall for their "click our link and verify your account". fuck that. i mean are there really people that stupid out there ??? the link to "verify" takes to a non-paypal url and i was able to log onto my account. i reported that shit to paypal. stupid fuckers. i just pity the people who fall for those scams...

[2] my room is really cold. i don't know why as hot as the heater gets it's always freezing in here. then like at some bunk ass hour it'll get hot and i can't sleep.

[3] I got Del Taco tonight cos Taco Bell has that ecoli shit going on right now. Anyway, it took a ridiculously long time for them to get my nachos together. I should have just gone inside but I was too cold...

[4] I just finished writing a letter in my book of letters. I feel sorta bittersweet for doing it but I had to write it. It brings a lot of comfort to me to know that I wrote it down. I'm not sure when or if I can ever share that one...

[5] last night when i brought my laundry home it was raining and my clothes got a little damp and i had to dry them and re fold and everything. it was annoying as hell. i feel like i wasted my day yesterday in doing so but then again seeing the argument in the parking lot and the two teenage boys be called fuckin morons for not knowing how to do laundry made it kinda worth it...

No comments: