Sunday, January 7, 2007

Jenny's Big "Girl" Day

Today I had such a girlie day it was great. It started off with a can of spaghetti-o's...warmed up of course (much to Jesse's dismay I've been known to eat them cold out of the can.) Then it was off to Marinello's School of Beauty in Reseda to get my hair done did. Basically for $25 courtesy the 15% off coupon I had, I got my hair colored and cut. The coloring: it's reddish coppery auburn. Basically it's all evened out. It was so uneven before. THen I had them lop off about 2" of dead hair that dye didn't want to take to so it looks good now. After that Lori and I went to the gym for about an hour. We sweated but not to the oldies. I totally kicked her butt which was cool. Then we went to subway to gain back the weight we worked off. I saw the nail place next door and was like "I wanna get acrylic nails again." So I set up an appointment to get my nails done. So yea, did the nails. Now I'm all girled up. It's fabulous. I haven't pampered myself in a long time. Hurray.

No comments: