Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cleaning Pt. 2

Today I cleaned more. Or shall I say I trashed more. The black trash can out front is full with my old memories. The closest I can compare todays cleaning to is to grieving. It was painful, hard, full of memories, and I knew it was time to let go. Even though I wanted to hold back on so many things, I had to do what I had to do. I feel like doing this will push me closer to Reno, but there is still the inevitable quest of finding work and a place to live first. I suppose my steps or priorities are all out of line? I was going to sell my stuff and have a big moving sale to make money but I realized the stuff I thought would be worth something is nothing more than random trash I've been holding onto for years because of sentimental reasons. Grieving period is over. It is time to move on...

No comments: