Thursday, April 26, 2007

RENO!!!

A long time ago, Jesse asked me how I felt about moving to Reno when he graduates. I wasn't too sure what I thought about it at the time. Then in November when I visited him at school for the first time and we left the airport and drove through town, I started thinking, "you know it might not be such a bad idea to move here one day..." Then back in March, when the idea was nothing more than a pipe dream, I started to think, "it might be good to move to Reno to be closer to Jesse." Shortly after, I started to talk to Jesse about how he felt and he thought it was a good idea. I weighed out the pro's and con's and eventually came to the decision Reno was the right decision. I told my boss I was thinking about leaving. He wanted to know for sure this was something I wanted because they would have to find another employee to replace me. I assured him this was what I wanted to do and planned on leaving no later than September 1st. Jesse and I applied for an apartment. We got accepted. The reality of everything starts to sink in: this is really happening. Jesse and I have an apartment. We're moving to Reno! It is so crazy how fast this is all happening. Especially since my dad kept asking me how I plan on doing any of this cos I don't have a job or a place to live there etc. So yes, my friends, I am moving to Reno. Hooray! We shall do something before I go for sure, but, yes. June 1st will be my last night in California. I hope to see you all before then...

No comments: