Saturday, January 3, 2009

Badger badger badger badger!!!

So last night I had this really weird dream... well, no, I had two weird dreams two nights in a row. But last night's dream included a part where I was training to work at some outdoor camp place but it looked like the mushroom caves in the Albuquerque Botanical Garden kid's trail. There was some sort of involvement of a concession stand that sold hot dogs, nachos and sodas and then the outdoor area which was a windy mountain that looked much like the hills in Sun Valley (NV). I saw this badger in an abandoned car. I told the people training me and they didn't believe it was in there cos when they looked he was gone but they said to stay away from him cos he's very mean and dangerous. So I listened to them. Then later, I see them with the badger and so I get mad and want to take a picture with it so I'm chasing it around to get a photo and I finally do and I'm like kneeling down giving thumbs up and stuff and it's hanging on me like we're bff's or something and then it's licking my face and that's pretty much the dream.

Oh, weird dream the night before involves my sister trying to kill everyone in my house by trapping us in and having some sort of explosive device around all points of exit (windows, doors, etc.) and if any of them open the place would explode. But then Jesse comes over and we learn that the explosive wasn't mixed properly and that it's too weak and instead of exploding it just burst into a weak sauce flame like a bag of dog poop burning or something. Basically you could stamp it out with your foot. So that wasn't very effective.

Look, I never denied I don't have weird dreams. Everyone knows this. Don't act surprised...

3 comments:

conanima said...

hi jenny i read your post its very interesting and i am looking forward to read more. I like to share my link with your blog. visit my walkitz.blogspot.com

The Joo said...

"snake! It's a snake!..."
I had a dream that played out like an M Night Shymalan film. At the end my voice even cut over the dream with "really? oh man, you got to be kidding me. This movie blows".

DasBoogs said...

YES!!! YOU KNOW OF BADGER BADGER!!!