Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baking...


Jesse made me make another cake tonight. Ok, he didn't make me per se, he just told me that if I didn't get to cooking dinner quick enough, he'd kill off the cake and I wanted cake too so I jumped on dinner but alas, we both kinda killed the last piece of cake, which was more like half a piece. Anyway, I told him I'd make another cake. This time just one layer and from scratch. The last one was a box cake. I had some frosting left over though so I used that. It was super good, chocolate frosting with small chocolate chips. Mmmmm. I totally felt like Loc Dog from Don't Be A Menace From South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood during the part where he's making the cake from scratch for Crazy Legs when he gets hit by Toothpick's car in the drive by and is in the hospital.

No comments: