Friday, January 16, 2009

I have the best husband!!!

Today Jesse comes home and says to me to turn around because he has something for me. OK. I turn around thinking back to the days of pregnancy and figure maybe it's dinner or strawberries. He then tells me to look and he got me... A SWEATER!!! Apparently he wanted to get me this sweater for Christmas but they didn't have it in the right size for the color he wanted to get me. He must have really wanted to get me this sweater and was pondering about it and went back or something. Anyway he got it in grey and I love it! It's so cute! Its this grey scoop neck sweater from Old Navy with a pocket on the front and a cable knit design. Super comfy and super cute. I love that I have the most random husband. I kept asking him why he did that and he kept responding that he's my husband and allowed to get me things because he loves me. To which I am totally fine with. The end.

No comments: