Saturday, January 3, 2009

In some state of organization and back ups....

For a very long time, I would blog on myspace. I think because that was the cool thing to do. What everyone did for a long time. Well, no, scratch that. I started blogging on my old site back in May or June of 2001, back when it was still being hosted on a free site. Then it was transferred to a real web hosting site and I blogged on there for what seemed like 2 more years. Then I think in 2003 I got my myspace and blogged there on and off in between my site cos everyone followed blogs there instead of on my site and well, I have about 5 years of blogs on myspace that I'd like to get placed elsewhere, like, here? Sometimes I had some good stuff to say, sometimes it was just random nothingness, but I'm sure there's some voyeur out there that would like to read all of that so I gotta make things good for them, right? Keep the kids entertained? Anyway I only have like 862 blogs to transfer over and I think I may have a few on livejournal that I'd like to transfer over too, so I gotta figure out something about this. Maybe make a archive or something? Anyway, it'll take forever and a day but I'm totally gonna do it. I'm dead set on it! One day, one day...

No comments: