Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No Spill Blood

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and was running a little late. I told Jesse if Charlie got hungry to give him his solid foods and he'd get his boob when I got back. Anyway, I get back and Charlie is mid-solids. I finish feeding him his solids when he starts to cry and head towards me to get his beloved boobie noms. So I go to the glider and proceed to feed him. However he's still in chewing mode and he bites me. Ouch. I notice a small tinge of blood but it fizzles out.

Well today I'm feeding Charlie again and he does this biting latch thing where he chomps on and then sucks. Massive pain. Very un-fun. He eats and then when he's done he is still sucking but slides back to pop off. His teeth scrape off and it does create a "POP" sound. And it hurts like a mo-fo. I go to get his whole other 'nother boob ready and he kinda leans forward and back and I notice blood on the back of his shirt. My blood. My boobie blood. I look down and notice more bleeding. I wipe the remains off on a paper towel and it looks done. It didn't finish bleeding apparently, though, because more blood got on my bra.

All I can say is ouch. Nothing more. It sucks. I know he doesn't do it on purpose. It's just that one side and it has something to do with how he latches on so I dunno what to say.

No comments: