Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sometimes I'm just tempted...

To exercise in our stairwell. We live upstairs and I have OCD when it comes to checking the mail. I swear I go down or look out the window every 20 - 30 minutes. Right now I'm waiting for my new glasses to come in but usually I'm not waiting on anything important. Which is why it's so weird that I'm obsessed with the arrival of the mail. On an unrelated note, I'm sending out a few Valentine's Day cards. I found some cute ones at the store but they only had 3. Anyway, back to stair exercises. I go up and down them so much. If we didn't have neighbors home, I'd probably get some cans of soup and jog up and down a few times and some stair lunges and what not. It's just sometimes when I go up and down too much in too short of a period, I can feel it in my thighs and butt. Not that there's anything wrong with that, other than it makes me want to work out more. I just wish I could work out sometimes. I miss the gym.

1 comment:

Lori said...

My dear friend boogsy, can i just say how proud of you I am that you got all of your old blogs transferred?! That's quite the undertaking (and totally something i'd do as well if in your same position).
Anyway, I just wanted to check in and tell you thanks for the blog comments. Also, I have been reading your PG.org posts- but it hates me right now and is a jerk about letting me sign in to comment.
OT: I like calling you boogsy, it just fits. If you really aren't into the nickname though, please tell me. I'd hate calling you something that you were like, "blech, lori calls me boogsy".