Thursday, January 29, 2009

Three more months...

That's how many months rent we have to pay till our lease is up. The scary part is that now we need to start saving up if we plan on moving. I think right now our hopes are that our tax refund can at least carry the weight of a security deposit and first month's rent and that any other money we get can pay for a U-Haul and gas to get out to Utah. I'm just worried because I don't see any luck of going out there by the beginning of June. I haven't seen any good rental listings and we haven't heard of any jobs or seen any available transfer options for Jesse. I'm freaking out a little because our lease terms are 30 days written notice of moving. We can transfer over to month-to-month after our lease is up but we still would need 30 days notice. Which would mean in any situation that we'd have to pay for another month of rent most likely on top of any other moving costs we'd need. Is it too early for me to start stressing? That's how I feel. I really want this to happen. I want to be in a bigger place soon and have storage and not stare at Jesse's tools or worry about what Charlie might get into. I really would love for him to have a big living room to crawl around and his own bedroom to play in. I'd love to have a dining room table to eat dinner at as a family. It's a little hectic thinking that this might not happen. Again.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I totally hear you on the "too soon to stress but am stressing anyway". We only have three months left until our big move too and there are SO many things up in the air- i'm going crazy! I definitely hope you guys find somewhere that suits you and you'll be happy.