Saturday, January 31, 2009

Two things...

1. It gets really old when I go to Jesse's work and meet either people he works with or customers who like him and he introduces me as his wife and they make the joke, "Last time he introduced me to his wife, she had *fill in another color* hair." It's supposed to be funny and make me think he has two wives but I find it completely not-humorous nor amusing. It doesn't anger me, I just find it terribly common as several people have made that same joke. It's just as bad in my mind if they were to tell me a really crappy knock knock joke. I'd be more amused if they said something they read on a popsicle stick or something.

2. Maybe I'm having one of those weird depression phases or something. For the last two days Charlie has been ridiculously clingy and acting like the Screamapillar on the Simpsons. Everything makes him scream like he's being murdered. If he's mad, he screams, happy, screams, tired? You guessed it, screams. I'm just so over it. It reminds me of the days where he was crying all the time and wanting to be held constantly but at least then he was only a few days old and needing to be fed or changed every time I blinked and he had thrush too. Now I don't know what the hell his problem is. I wish he were like a sweater from Macy's or something that had a flaw and I could just exchange it for one that wasn't messed up. I'm just completely irritated with him right now. I don't have the patience to deal with this screaming and I would be a little less frustrated if I knew why he was crying but he seems to just be doing it because he's being an asshole and that's whats irritating me.

3. I would like an evening of silence. If it's not the crying, it's the tv. Or music. Don't get me wrong, I like tv and music, but not when I have headaches and I'm just sick of everything. I want everyone in this building to shut up. Just for one night.

OK, I lied. I know I said two things, but the last one was an afterthought. I don't feel like changing the subject. The end.

1 comment:

The Joo said...

Sorry to hear it's been a bit of a rough patch. Daniel hasn't been himself either. Hope you figure out what's bugging him (or he just stops being spiteful).