Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dawn of the Mom

I'm in zombie mode right now. I've been ridiculously tired the last few days. I feel like if I could sleep for 3 days straight, I would. Last night we go to bed earlier than the last few days. Around 9:30. My mom calls around that time so I don't get to bed till 10:00. I sleep for an hour and Charlie wakes up. I feed him and put him back to bed. An hour later he wakes up again. This time he has a really bad runny nose and is crying. I suck it clean and rock him to bed. The same thing happens for the next 4 hours. He wakes up, I suck his nose clean, comfort him and rock him to bed between his crying and sneezing. He has a little cold but no fever, which is good I guess. I'd say I got all of about 4 hours of sleep total last night even though I went to bed at 10. I don't know how that happened but I think somewhere between Jesse snoring, Charlie being sick, and the damned radio being on which I turned down and it magically turned itself back up later, I swear I feel like I am on such a short fuse and ready to blow. I'm ready to go to great lengths for some silence at this point.

1 comment:

The Joo said...

Hang in there. I had two weeks like that, but I think it's finally getting better.