Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dear Circuit City...

Dear Circuit City,
I'm sorry you are going out of business. I went to visit you today in hopes of seeing what kind of deals you have on computers or external hard drives but found nothing. You had barely any merchandise left. I almost bought a printer/fax/scanner/copier from you but then changed my mind at the last minute. On my way out, I looked at the TV's just for fun. I found a 19" lcd hdtv with built in dvd player for $187. By a weird stroke of luck I happened to have $270 in our checking account before Jesse gets paid on Friday, so I called him and asked how he felt about me purchasing a new tv to which he said if we have the money and I feel like it he's ok with it. Long story short, we now have a new tv thanks to the fact your corporate big shots don't know squat about managing their money. Thank you Circuit City and I hope you can provide me with better deals before you go for good.

Love,
Jenny

2 comments:

Lori said...

It's just so nice when things work out like that. Score for team teagues!

The Joo said...

Oh that's awesome! Score for you guys