Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Loogie Monster

I went to flush something in the toilet and my finger got attacked by a slimy gob on the handle. I looked down to see a big disgusting loogie on there. I'm guessing it was the work of Jesse, who probably went to spit in the toilet before work, in a hurry, and missed or something. It was so gross and me being the person I am afraid of textures and what not throws up right there and then. Well, no first I wiped my hand with toilet paper. Then I wiped it with a wet wash cloth. Then I threw the wash cloth out of sight and walked out of the room to try and stop gagging. Then I realized it was a losing battle and I hurled up nothing as I haven't eaten much in the last day and a half. It was the most disgusting thing I've had happen to me in a very long time. I feel so sick and violated!

1 comment:

The Joo said...

Wow. I'm not easily grossed out, but that's...disgusting. Yuck.