Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lucky Ladybug


The other day I saw the silhouette of what I thought was an asshole bug (elm beetle... I finally know what they're called after 2 years of not knowing!) walking on the living room window screen, but it was actually a lady bug! This delighted me to see such a little creature in the cold of winter taking shelter in my home. I took some pictures of it and then it disappeared. Well today I see Mr. Ladybug again! I decide I'm going to take him outside so he can enjoy the nice weather and eat some plants or whatever they eat. I get him on my finger and ask Lulu if she wants to go outside to potty and she runs to the door, knocking Mr. Ladybug off my finger into the carpet or pile of books by the computer somewhere. I tried searching for him but couldn't find him. So now, Mr. Ladybug is gone, possibly dead somewhere in my living room. Oh well.

No comments: