Saturday, February 28, 2009

There's no way this could possibly be a bad day...

So Jesse is just in love with the new computer because it's so compact but it is so powerful. We have a bigger monitor that's not bulky and the graphics when he plays his games are great. So he's a happy camper. He played some Radio Shack (Red Orchestra - I call it Radio Shack because it's icon looks like the Radio Shack logo) this morning before work and said he was going to work happy because of it. Well it only gets better for him because not only does he get to come home to play more Radio Shack, but he also got a new Small Arms Review in the mail. I got my free panty card from Victoria's Secret today and $50 of birthday money in my name, however I used $30 of it as a present to someone for helping me out with some software situations. Yesterday I made a cake because Jesse's been pms'ing wanting chocolate a lot. I gotta do laundry tonight but I think I'll go after Charlie is fed and let Jesse do the bedtime routine. We also got the rental papers to fill out for the new apartment but we can't send them in till April if we want to move in around May just cos they only hold units for 30 days. Anyway, things are good here. I think the general mood around here is happy so that's good. That's all I got.

1 comment:

The Joo said...

Sounds like a good day. Yay for good days!