Thursday, February 19, 2009

When I get married...

Sometimes I have this weird thing where I forget I got married. I always see things and mentally make a note of "when I get married, I'd like to do..." and then I realize, "no, wait, I've already got married." The only reason I forget we got married is because we didn't have a wedding. We just got married in a court house. But I feel like such a dud that I think that and it's very often which is the worst part. Maybe that's why our marriage works out so well. Instead of feeling like we got married and the honeymoon is over, I keep thinking that one day the wedding will come along and so it just feels like we're in that engaged state or something. Who knows. I'm a weirdo.

1 comment:

The Joo said...

I forget I'm married all the time, and I did have the big fancy wedding:)