Saturday, March 28, 2009

2 Guys and 2 Ducks


I don't even know how to explain this one. Seriously. I went to Sally Beauty today to get some hair dye so I could try and re-do my hair before the gun show. Anyway, next to the Sally Beauty is this place, 2 Guys and it's a Chinese restaurant/takeout/delivery place. As I'm walking up there, I see two ducks. Ducks. Take in mind they are totally lost as there's no locations where ducks hang out anywhere remotely near this place. I know in the winter you get honkers strutting around town like they own the place but the ducks was a bit odd. When I left Sally Beauty, there was an Asian man with a pet carrier trying to get the ducks into it. I look at him like I have no idea how to comprehend what he's doing other than trying to get the ducks in there so he can take them inside to make a meal with them or something. When he sees me looking at him, he starts to flail his arms and goes, "Shoo-shoo!" and tries to tell me these ducks come here often and he's trying to get rid of them. Right. I know what you people eat. I know ducks are on the menu. I bet they got loose when you were going to kill them to cook up and I bet you were trying to catch them. Don't lie to me Asian stranger. Don't give me that. Don't even give me that, you're busted!

No comments: