Friday, March 20, 2009

Content

So I did all the websites today. Literally. The only one that didn't need any work was Jesse's site. But I built my site from scratch and even found a way to work in a little flash animation gallery that loops itself because that's probably the extent of my knowledge of flash. I made the family site more family and less business. So now the three are their own entities. I am in a happy place right now because of that. I'm still finishing up the family site and that has a while till it goes live but yeah. I'm pretty happy and feel totally productive and motivated and just generally good. Plus I'm making fajitas tonight for dinner. I've been on this Mexican food kick lately. I gotta pick up some sour cream and maybe some spanish rice. We'll see.

No comments: