Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Groceries

I have this really sick love of grocery shopping. I feel like it's the ultimate adventure of a domesticated woman. I love looking through the shopper guides for sales, composing shopping lists, clipping coupons, comparison shopping, and all that great stuff. For me, grocery shopping isn't a weekly chore, it's a bi-monthly event where I'm the star! I go and browse the aisles for what I need. Find the best deals. Look for healthy snacks and surprises for the family. Today I got Jesse deodorant. He needed some and I know he'll be happy to see I was thinking of him. I got Charlie a few little things (two new jammies, a really cute hoodie, some casual pants, socks and shoes - I figure I'm saving money with groceries and can afford to get him little things while they're still cheap, why not right?) and I got me a new white undershirt as mine are looking pretty funky as of lately. Other than that, what can I say? I love grocery shopping. I'd do it every day if I had the money to.

3 comments:

The Joo said...

You wanna come do my shopping for me? I hate it:)

DasBoogs said...

YES!

Lori said...

Yeah, i'm with jen. Grocery shopping is a necessary evil. I'm glad you are able to enjoy it. Perhaps i need to change my outlook.