Friday, March 27, 2009

Makes my heart feel all squishy and warm!

A bunch of old Myspace messages back and forth between me and Jesse before we ever wound up dating.

* * * * * * * *

Jesse:
Apr 3, 2006 10:30 PM
Here's a good one i found which you probably have seen before, but i know you dig the poop humor, so take a gander and cheer up......


Jenny:
Apr 3, 2006 10:50 PM
Thanks, yeah my friend left that as a comment for me. Its pure genius!!!

Jesse:
Apr 3, 2006 10:55 PM
Indeed!! So how've ya been fool, I havn't talked at ya in ages!
Oh yeah, the big news, I'm going to Gunsmithing school in the fall!

Jenny:
Apr 3, 2006 11:34 PM
Gunsmithing??? Dude... dude... two words: fuckin awesome.
I'm bein like John Kerry and flip floppin on a daily basis. One day im happy one day I'm sad. Right now I'm in a happy place cos I got my vacation plans squared away :)

Jesse:
Apr 3, 2006 11:36 PM
Yep I'm there with ya, one day happy, the next horribly sad.


Jesse:

Apr 10, 2006 11:16 PM
So when are we going shooting??? I wanna go blast stuff, but not by myself, you up fer it??

Also whens the next ghost town trip, I found a website that has tons of ghost towns, and I wanna get into the act!

Jenny:
Apr 11, 2006 10:57 AM
Loan me a gun and I'm down to go.

ghosttowns.com? with bad midi files of western music?? If so I love that site. I'm short on gas and hot seasons are coming. However maybe when I get back from catalina we can go.

Jesse:
Apr 11, 2006 7:31 PM
I have 20 guns..... pick one or two...and yep thats the site, and I found a couple others, but yeah when ever, I'm down!

Jenny:
Apr 11, 2006 8:48 PM
I like revolvers :)

Jesse:
Apr 11, 2006 11:46 PM
Well hmmm, I don't got no revolvers, but I have pleaty of others to choose from!!

Jenny:
Apr 25, 2006 8:00 PM
I just found out today you and Alissa aren't together anymore. That's seriously ass. Hope you find someone who loves you and takes care of you. From the reads of your most recent stir crazy sounds like maybe you might???

Jesse:
Apr 25, 2006 8:08 PM
Thank you Jenny, yeah it most certainly is ass, I loved her very much, but I suppose she just grew away from me, I hope I find someone like that to, but as of right now there is no one. Everyone like that I know is taken, and for good reason I suppose.
But again thank you, it means a lot to me that you care.
-Jess

Jenny:
Apr 25, 2006 8:37 PM
I guess now I'm hoping she should lose interest in Jesse-esque things and want to sell her gun... in which I would be more than interested in buying lol!!! I have this theory that time is the key to happiness. I got mad at my fortune cookie but it says Rome was not built in a day, be patient. The more I thought about it the more I realized its right. I have it up at work as a daily reminder that if something sucks that it will get better in time... of course Rome also fell but that's another fortune cookie... hehe.

Jesse:
Apr 26, 2006 3:03 AM
You're right about time, it does heal, I feel like shit now, but I'll be ok, I always seem to pull through tough shit like this pretty well, I'm just disappointed in myself that I couldn't give her what she needs/needed but I suppose that's life, and we'll both move on.
Hey maybe I'll find someone that digs guns as much as me.... ahhh maybe not.
Haha maybe, but I told her to keep it, but if she does sell/give it to you, let me know I'll make you some bitchin' custom grip panels for it when I'm up at school.

Jenny:
Apr 26, 2006 8:11 AM
That would be really sweet. Actually if you're gonna learn to make that stuff I may wait and get my own gun exactly how I want it and have you make me ivory handles/grips whatever. It's cool you're going to gunsmithing school btw. I'm psyched to say I know someone who will learn how to make and work with guns. Sooo rad.

Jesse:
Apr 26, 2006 7:08 PM
I'm super jazzed about it, I may finally find a place where people are as nuts about guns as I am!!

Jesse:
May 1, 2006 8:21 PM
Lunch was fun, we must do it again some time, ohh yeah and thanks for diggin' The Jolly Green Giant!!
Talk to ya later, ohh BTW I'm still on AIM a lot.
-Jess
I'm planning on having a totally bitchin' gun when I come outta there!!

Jenny:
May 1, 2006 10:01 PM
I concur!!! Thanks for getting me lunch. next time its on me. Maybe I'll visit the Blandcaster or something hahaha. I was telling Lori about JG's Honda incident and we were laughing hysterically.

Jesse:
May 1, 2006 11:16 PM
Yeah blancaster, I can show you around my desert hood.
although it's more urban-sprawl than desert now.


Jesse:

May 8, 2006 7:18 PM
AQUARIUS
>Trustworthy.
>Sexy.
>One of a kind.
>Loves being in long-term relationships.
>Extremely energetic.
>unpredictable.
>from the future.
>will exceed your expectations.
>Amazing in bed, THE BEST LOVERS.

SCORPIO
>Nice
>EXTREMELY sexy.
>Intelligent
>Energetic.
>Predict future.
>Most erotic.
>Freak in bed.
>GREAT kisser.
>Always get what they want.
>Sexy.
>Attractive.
>Loud.
>Loves being in long relationships.
>Talkative.
>Most popular. *

Jenny:
May 8, 2006 7:56 PM
"EXTREMELY" sexy and later on "sexy". What are they trying to say about Scorpios????

Whatever Aquarius's are the BEST lovers ahahha.

Jesse:
May 8, 2006 9:53 PM
Pffft. I'm a damn good lover!!!
So what if i also happen to be sexy to!

Jesse:
May 18, 2006 11:17 PM
Hey fool, thanks for hangin' out with me tonight, and givin' the jolly green his props.... I do believe he ran better after you hugged him Lol!
Anyhoo, thanks again it was fun and made my trip down worth the drive!

Jesse:
May 21, 2006 12:45 PM
When are we paint balling??? I wanna create modern art on someones face! Hahahah

* * * * * * * *

So yes, Jesse, I hope you found someone who loves you in me who loves guns and that I fulfill everything you could want in a woman. I agree you are a damned good lover.

No comments: