Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mixed emotions

Is it possible to feel both frumpy and skinny at the same time? Today I felt skinny. Actually, in general, I've been feeling skinny lately. I know I'm not like twig skinny and I actually am technically still "overweight" according to medical standards, but I really don't feel that way. Yeah, my belly is a little poofy but I feel like my body looks good right now. I feel like my thighs are skinny and my arms are skinnier than they were. But when you're 200 lbs when you're pregnant and lose 50 lbs, I guess anything feels skinny. But I felt frumpy I guess moreso in the sense that I am dressed kinda slacky today. Like I could make more of an effort to look better but I'm not too concerned I guess. I've been real happy with the look of my hair for the last 3 days though. I've figured out that if I blowdry it and style it and use some hairspray and spend an ass long time on it, that it lasts a while and looks cute the next two days. I'm thinking of dying my hair yellow. I gotta rebleach again soon so I'm not sure. We'll see. I've decided not to cut it though cos I like it too much the way it is now. So I guess the outcome of my mixed emotions is that everything leans more towards happy than fussy. On that note, I think it's time to find something to make for dinner. The end. Here's a happy face cos I'm happy :)

No comments: