Monday, March 30, 2009

The Mth Blog!!!

Jesse, peeking over my shoulder just asks, "The M-th blog? What's that?"

I thought I'd be clever here. For those of you too dense [thank you, Jesse - I'm having a slight writing block here and every interruption throws my train of thought off] to google, M is the Roman numeral for 1000. Yes, this is the 1000th blog entry I've ever made. In some 8 years, I have managed to find 1000 random things to write about. Some substance worthy, some not. So let's make this blog something about accomplishments.

For starters, the original accomplishment I was going to write about is a first for me ever. I weigh less than my husband. Last I weighed myself, I was 147 lbs. He was 150 lbs. I know it's not a huge difference but the fact of the matter is that in the 1.5 years we've been married, the 1.5 years we dated, or the 2 years we were friends before that, I have always weighed more than Jesse. Sometimes by not much, sometimes, as in my pregnant days, by a lot. But for once, I am finally lighter than him. So, accomplishment #1. Yay me.

Accomplishment #2: I have paid off 80% of my non-student loan related ghosts of debts past. Only two left are fairly big ones including one old credit card and my c-section costs.

Well, that's really the only accomplishments I can think of for now. I want to watch House. I think if my accomplishment were to stop watching tv, I would fail miserably.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Those are two fantastic achievements- nice work and congrats!