Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Radioshack

This morning I went to group with Charlie and stayed way later than I should have talking to a new mom. It was nice but I felt bad leaving all suddenly but Jesse wanted to take my car today to work and I told him he could and I realized I left him 15 minutes to get to work and me to get back home. Fortunately he was able to take it and get to work on time. Charlie napped for a good 2 hours, 1 at group, 1 at home. In that time, I played or tried to play Red Orchestra (Radioshack). I couldn't quite figure out what I was doing. I mean, I sorta did, but I couldn't figure out too much. By the time I got a somewhat fair idea of what I was doing, Charlie was waking so I just exited the practice game having accomplished nothing but at least my "team" won the war even though I was the guy who did nothing. It's a group victory, right?

I am defrosting some ground beef to make Charlie some lunch. I figure hamburger helper. He loves the stuff. It's easy to make. Jesse loves it and can have it for dinner since he doesn't want St. Patrick's Day dinner of corned beef, cabbage and potatoes. On that note, Hell froze over and I got the memo today. Apparently, Jesse is staying home with Charlie and I'm going out with my gal-pal Chrissy to a few bars along our street for a few drinks. For whatever reason we decided red dresses and green sweaters is the way to go. That works for me! I'll take a picture if I get around to it.

In other news, last night I replanted my strawberries into a bigger planter. It's the one I wanted to get for a while now at Target but never bought cos I was weary of whether or not my strawberries would grow or not. Since they're doing so well, I decided why not? As for my other pseudo-victory garden items, every seed I've planted has sprouted and is doing fantastic!

No comments: