Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Unrelated thoughts

1. Because Jesse's on the phone and has no interest in my concept of taxation, I'll tell you. He says tax vices if there's tax. I say just do it like church. Say 10% but only if you can afford to do so. If not, it's not the end of the world and you won't go to hell. Just a suggested tax.

2. I had this flashback to when my sis took me to her friend's birthday party. Her friend hired 2 male strippers who were lamer than shit. All the girls thought the guys were super hot. I thought they were super lame. In fact, I think strippers in general are lame but that's a whole other mound of ruckus. The funny thing was one of the guys was going on about how it's the "bride's last night!" and was talking about a bunch of bachelorette party nonsense but it was for her birthday party. She didn't even have a boyfriend at that time and didn't wind up getting married for another 2 years. Again, if you are hired to do a service, please, know your client. It looks poor if you misrepresent yourself to people who are sober enough to pay attention.

3. I have the most fantastic idea for a painting and I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new brushes. And for payday so I can pick up some more paint and possibly canvas. I dunno. I can't tell if I want to do it on a canvas board or if I want it on a traditional canvas. If I do traditional, I may want to stretch my own and get a crazy custom shape. OOh I can't wait! I just wish my decor was modern enough to put it up when it's done. But it's not. Maybe someone will see it, like it, and put it up in their living room or whatever.

That's all.

1 comment:

The Joo said...

Duly noted: next time I hire a stripper, make sure they know what they're doing:)