Monday, March 2, 2009

Why? Why?

Since we've got the new computer, Jesse has been playing Radio Shack (Red Orchestra). He gets way too emotionally involved with it though. I find it a little silly how mad he gets at the game when someone kills him or he misses or how excited he gets when he shoots someone or stuff like that. I don't get that whole guy thing of why it is guys play video games and have to blare the sound and scream at everything or why guys watch sports and do the same thing. I mean, I don't watch Flight of the Conchords and hoot and holler all loud when the guys do something funny. I mean, I laugh but I don't get all emotionally involved with it like my team won or something. I don't get it. But yeah, I'll probably leave for a bit today for a date with my son so he can climb his sillies out and allow Jesse some alone time to play his game and scream his game sillies out. On that, I leave you with Bret singing about love...

No comments: