Sunday, March 29, 2009

Worst night ever.

Last night was like the night from hell. Long before Jesse got off work, I started feeling really sick. Around the time he got home, whatever was bothering me was hitting hard and fast. 9:00 pmish I vomit. I rinse my mouth and have some water and sit on the couch. Not too long after, I throw up again, but this time it's just water. Now I feel super dehydrated but every time I drink water, it comes out. I must have puked a good 6 or 7 times in a 3 hour period. Of course just as my puke spree is coming to an end, Jesse starts to puke. Nothing beats taking turns and holding your vomit so you can share the toilet. The worst was when I woke up at 11:47 to feed Charlie and just as he started to eat I get the feeling and put him in his crib and run to puke. He was so freaked out he didn't want to eat afterward. Charlie slept in our bed after that and it was so cute the way him and Lulu were cuddling to keep warm. Poor Jesse was shaking so bad and couldn't stop. The night in general sucked. I'm glad it's over. Hopefully we don't have any relapses.

No comments: