Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Could this be???

By some grace of God, I have found a piano for $50 on Craigslist. It was recently tuned but the owner pegs it as being "ugly" and that's it's only flaw. I am more than willing to drive out to it's location with Jesse, which isn't too far away, pick the thing up, and keep it in our back yard covered under a tarp till we move if that's what it takes for me to get a piano again. I said if it's ugly enough I will spray paint it green or some other totally absurd non-piano color. Seriously, it's like angels are doing it in heaven to let me come across such a find. I wanted to get Charlie a toy piano for his birthday but at this point now, if this one exists, I might just go back with the Wheelie Bug (or get him his own piano and him and Mommy can duet!) I dunno. I'm so excited to find out more about this!

1 comment:

The Joo said...

Score! That would be awesome! We'd never be able to pick it up in our little civic