Friday, April 3, 2009

Couldn't hurt, right?

I'm seriously considering spending $650 to take a bartending course out here and an additional $19 to get my alcohol awareness certification. From my understanding the certification looks like a federal thing that is good anywhere. As for bartending school, it's through some state casino training school that teaches you to bartend, deal for various games, etc. You can take one specific course or as many as you want. How fun would that be? Worst case scenario I have a fun new skill and become the most popular person at parties haha.

No comments: