Friday, April 17, 2009

Things that make me smile

Today I was driving home from Target when a big ass Dodge Ram Hemi pulls up next to me. The engine on this thing must have been huge because it was making my car rattle. The person seemed to want to cut me off but I wasn't going to have any of that. After two stretches of lights and attempting to pass me up, they gave up and it didn't happen. They got owned by a car 30 years older than theirs and worse, by a MOM driving the car. Bwahahahahaha.

But it gets better! After that, I notice at the next red light, there's a lady behind me in a Hundai scowling at my bumper stickers. Why's that you ask? Well, there's FIGHT ORGANIZED CRIME, ABOLISH THE IRS; My Pug Is Smarter Than Your Honor Student; No Guns No Rights; and Got Sig? See for yourself!



And in other news, I won a slip cover for our loveseat on eBay for $14.99 plus $7 shipping and saw the same cover for $79 at Target. Score!

No comments: