Monday, May 25, 2009

If pictures are worth 1,000 words...

I think I need say no more here:



Yesterday I was spending a good part of the day that wasn't spent cleaning the apartment out working in the back yard. I finished getting all the weeds out of the lawn, cleared the weeds out of the space behind the patio, mowed the lawn, put down some grass seed, planted some more flowers, put down some bug killer pellets in the garden space and yea, I was out there a long time. When I was done, I bbq'd some chicken and corn for me and Jesse. He told me about how I had a sunburn and I didn't believe him till I saw myself in the mirror. I thought the marks on my back were the best. You can totally tell what kind of shirt I wore, where my bra strap was and that my tank top decided to ride up in the back. Classic. I don't hurt or anything (possibly because I'm so used to sunburns by now?) That's all.

2 comments:

The Joo said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad it's not painful. I think a decent burn every now and then actually feels kind of nice.

Lori said...

Oh boogsy, you crack me up. That truly is a fantastic tan/burn line you have there missy.