Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I know this isn't relevant but...


I guess it kind of is actually, I bought some hubcaps on eBay. I accidentally found them while I was searching for Delta 88 emblems. It was a set of 4 for $24.99 and $19.99 shipping. Seriously, how the hell lucky was I to find a complete set of 4 hubcaps for 70-76 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale wheels for $10.25 each if you want to add in the cost of shipping? I mean, I'm sure if we tested our luck we could one day find a decent set at a junkyard but this just makes beautifying the car happen that much quicker. Who'd ever thought the day would come that I wound up with a project car and had so much fun with it? OK, it's not completely a project in the essence it runs like a champ and Jesse does anything mechanical and I just do cosmetic project work, but still...

No comments: