Saturday, June 27, 2009

Totally inconvenienced

By law, the home owners/property manager needs to give us a 24 hour notice when they're about to show the house. We get $50 off our rent if it's ready to show. Well, we have a lot of crap in boxes randomly placed still and apparently that's not considered showable. So now I have the task of hiding the guns and gun related equipment because I don't feel like having a mishap of a stupid realtor or buyer mistake Jesse's gunsmithing tools for a meth lab like this poor guy. Because face it, people are that stupid. The other thing, I don't want people to see our guns and come back and steal them or something. So I have the lovely job of gunproofing the home and making it look very bland. OK, we can't exactly hide the safe, but it's a lot of work to break into that. I do have the task of hiding ammo and gunsmithing and reloading crap and putting boxes up be it in my car or in closets or whatever. I am so pissed off right now it's not even funny. There's another showing on Monday and I'll be damned if I have to do this crap every time someone comes over. And these better be investors coming and not home owners because I'll be majorly pissed if someone wants to buy the house only to kick our asses out after all the crap I'm doing to get this thing looking nice in hopes we can stay. Words don't even begin to express my annoyance right now.

No comments: