Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Watch out Steven Segal, Lulu's the next face of action!


In case you haven't seen it, Lulu likes to go on bike rides. I took he out tonight and I guess it was the fact that it was cold and kind of dark and starting to drizzle and we were a block away from home, she got a little antsy and wanted to go home. She stood up in her basket and I slowed down a bit so she could fix her seating, but instead, she jumped from the basket and landed in a pile of dirt doing a little roll from my moving bike. I freaked out for a moment, called her over so she wouldn't get hit by a car or anything and put her back in and drove home. But upon getting home, she piled up in her blanket on the couch and went to sleep as normal. I thought back to her little action move and even acted it out for Jesse to show him. Anyway, next time she goes out, I'll keep it to sunny days.

No comments: