Monday, June 22, 2009

What the deuce?!

I have been hearing a lot of good stuff about twitter and thought I'd sign up and apparently some a-hole has taken DasBoogs as their user name. WHAT?! Seriously this is something that is truly unique to ME. I have been using this name for quite a while now. I even googled to see what comes up and page after page after page is stuff pertaining to things I posted or information about me. Then there is some random tool on twitter with it. One guy. ONE GUY. With MY name. I feel so violated.

2 comments:

WitchScribe said...

I felt the SAME way about Vennie - LOL like who the HELL would use that name when clearly, it is mine - although not 1/2 as original as yours!

hey if you want to exchange follows on Twitter, mine is msvennie

::hugs!::

Angie

DasBoogs said...

I never signed up for Twitter. I think it's for the better. I may become obsessed with it if I did.