Saturday, July 25, 2009

"I don't have a witty enough response to that comment."

That's what my friend Chrissy said this morning. You see, I sent her a text message around 7 something this morning that said, "I woke up this morning with my hair a different color, a mark on my neck, and a sore vag."

Yep.

So last night I had Chrissy my hair to look like Narcissa Malfoy. That's Draco Malfyo's mom if you don't know. Draco Malfoy is the bad kid in Harry Potter if you don't know that. Anyway, his mom is totally stylish and I love her hair. The end.

This morning I went to the gun show, but I came home early because I was just too tired from a night of scanning photos for Phil, a day of shopping with Chrissy for shoes and then hair coloring, and a night of pizza and a quickie before falling asleep at 1:00 am only to wake up around 7:00. Ugh. Don't get me wrong, yesterday was fun, I just wish I had more energy today. Sadly, I don't so I'll hafta rest up for the gun show tomorrow. More guns to see. Gonna sleep on the idea of buying a gun. Say hi to Sean at the voter registration booth. Enjoy a day of air conditioning in an exciting environment and I believe Jesse and I and the boy have a plan for breakfast too.

Here's my hair and my cool moccassins by my veggie garden. Jesse isn't good at taking photos. Oh well.

No comments: