Friday, July 31, 2009

Jenny & Hyde

Apparently I look totally different in my day-to-day state than when I go out. A few days ago, some kids knocked on my door because their ball went over my fence. I got it for them. Well it's the kids next door. Today I was outside with Charlie and Lulu peeing (Lulu, not us) and the kids were over there and said, "Can you tell the lady who lives in the house behind you thank you for getting our ball back?" I looked confused and pointed to the house next door to me and said, "The lady next door?" They said, "No, that house, the other lady who lives there with you" and they pointed to my house. I laughed and said, "Oh, that's not another lady! That's me! I just do my hair different sometimes!" At that point, the little girl puts her hand over her mouth in shock like she just said something horrible and I was going to shoot her or something. I found it to be the funniest thing in the world. I guess I'm now the scary neighbor who is like some sort of Jeckyl and Hyde type person who is one day grumpy and disheveled and the next composed and perky. It will amuse me for a while, this one...

1 comment:

MsVennie said...

why ya gotta scare the children, jenny... why??????????????

LOL LOL!