Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gasp!

I blog about everything and the one thing I thought I blogged about I didn't! So, I guess I'll do so now, well over a year after it happened. I swear I thought I blogged about this but I guess not...

Around October 2007, Jesse and I walked down to the strip and on our way back, these douche bags in a car were yelling out some lame crap in a songly manner, "I like...cocaine. I love...cocaine. You want...cocaine? I got...cocaine." Jesse and I laughed at them and the one guy tried to say some sorta lame ass comment trying to be a hard ass and Jesse just says back, "At least I'm not some faggot in a baby blue shirt/hat." My memory of whether it was a shirt or hat is unclear now as it has been nearly 2 years since the incident occurred. Yet it was such a striking thing that the guy's little cocaine ditty has been forever etched into the "hodgepodge" section of my mind.

I said it tonight and Jesse was like, "What's that from?" and I told him and he just started laughing hysterically to the point of near silence for forgetting such a hilarious thing. Aaaaahhh, good times, good times...

No comments: