Monday, August 10, 2009

Reality sets in

I woke up this morning to a bad dream in which Jesse and I woke up and a lady was in our house asking if it was too early and we asked her for what and she said for the new family to move in. Someone bought our home and no one told us and we had to leave immediately. Get all our things and leave. We didn't save any money and had nowhere to go. I just remember being in tears hysterical. We couldn't be homeless. I think I'm afraid this is going to happen. We'll have a month to find a place if our home doesn't get bought by an investor and we have nothing saved up to move as we spent all our savings to move in here and on cars and basic living necessities and now we are back to paycheck to paycheck. My unemployment is gone come October. I try to relax and hope that thanks to some blind faith everything will work out like it always does. I dunno. As much as I try to stay calm and collected, there is that reality that it might not be ok. But we'll still figure something out. We always do. Its just harder when you have a dog and a 1 year old. I can't imagine the stress Jesse must feel as the breadwinner of the family.

No comments: