Monday, September 7, 2009

Are you spry?

I have major designer ADD and get bored of my website design every few months. So I have a great idea (I've been wanting a cleaner look to the site personally and while I enjoyed my living-room inspired look, I feel it's a little too busy) and it involves me using programs and playing with things and long story short, I was able to accomplish part of the look I was going for. The only down side is the stupid menu bar decides it wants to have an invisible place holder for the sub categories. I wish they would just drop down over whatever I have, but oh well. Anyway, I've finally settled on something I like. For now. I'm sure I'll forever be trying to figure out to fix that one kink and once I do I'll be fine. I just feel weird because I don't have any instructions in using Dreamweaver and I feel like I'm starting to take advantage of some of it's other features, which is part of why I'm re-doing my site, to just get a feel of what's going on. Anyway, like I said, I'm happy for now. I spent a few hours playing with it last night and looking things up online and watching youtube tutorials, etc. But now I have a new look. A very plain and simple one. But I like it. My back got a kink just now. I'm gonna make some lunch and hang out and do laundry. Fun. I hate laundry. The end.

No comments: