Friday, September 11, 2009

Zucchini Bread

About 2 zucchinis ago, I grew tired of fried zucchini. I don't feel like making a ratatoulli because Jesse doesn't eat zucchini and Charlie doesn't seem fond of them. So I'm trying to find things to make with zucchinis. Today I decided to make a zucchini bread from the Bible aka Better Homes and Gardens Cook Book. I only needed 1 cup of shredded zucchini and of course I have two nice sized zucchinis. 1 cup left me with a little more than half a zucchini, so I doubled up the recipe and still had a decent sized left over piece. Well I know I'm not going to eat that much zucchini bread. So I'm letting Jesse take one to work with him tomorrow. It seemed like the right thing to do. Plus I like to bake him things for his coworkers because they're nice people and it's the decent thing to reward good employees.

No comments: