Monday, November 2, 2009

Celebrity Halloweens?

Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the news or anything, but I was wondering what kids of celebrities or people in high status situations do for Halloween. Do they dress up and go trick or treating door-to-door or do they go to the mall or some boring party with their parents or just do nothing at all? I wonder if these kids are allowed to live normal lives and be children or if they have an adjusted lifestyle because of their parents? Like what did the Obama girls do for Halloween? I only wonder about this after my friend Evan sent me a picture of Brad Pitt dressed as DJ Lance Rock. What the heck did they do? Trick or treat? Or at some publicity thing? Or do celebrities just have some big celebrity party and bring their kids along in costumes. I dunno. It's a new curiosity I have.

No comments: