Saturday, December 5, 2009

Drafts

Jesse has this pet peeve of getting annoyed that I have so many tabs open at a time. Sorry, that's why they invented tabs, Jesse, so you can look at several things at a time. Anyway, I was going through blogovizing and working on some drafts of things and I told Jesse, "If you're annoyed at how I have ten million tabs open at once, you'd hate seeing what my blog looks like!"

But that's totally a good thing, though. For me, I keep drafts open as projects I'm working on that I don't want published quiet yet. On that note, I have a bunch of unfinished projects. Technically I have three rough drafts although I'm probably going to scrap two of them. But I have three more great ideas, one kinda was born as part of the draft I'm keeping, the other was inspired by the age old question "what do you do if you find a case of money" and the last is based off a personal fear/concern I have.

All this will center around Reno.

The end.

1 comment:

MsVennie said...

oh gosh, I would be lost without tabs! jesse hatin' on your tabs? Hell to the naw! lol