Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tomorrow I'll be better...

Today was like a rehash of Friday in which there just wasn't enough time in the day. It sucked royally because I totally felt like I was on top of everything until I got back from lunch and realized I wasn't. I'm just frustrated right now because I feel like I've been busting my butt only to find every time I turn around something else comes up. Just as I get organized a little wind comes and kicks up my leaf pile. I keep saying tomorrow I will do better, I'll keep up on it tomorrow. But then I just feel like tomorrow will be worse than today. That's not the right attitude to have right now. Jesse is on his way to Vegas. Charlie is crying. It's snowing. I just saw a nail gun that looks like an AR on the Women's Shooting Academy blog/newsletter. I wish I were a shooting instructor on their team. They're awesome.

No comments: