Friday, May 14, 2010

Married White Female Seeking The Rifle Of My Dreams...

Some girls go to bed at night and pray that they meet Mr. Right and he comes into her life, sweeps her of her feet and they live happily ever after. What can I say? I've found Mr. Right. We sort of stumbled together, had a child, and happily ever after would imply the end of one's story and ours is just beginning. So I guess when I go to bed at night, I'll pray that I find Mr. Right Rifle. I know, it sounds a little warped, but really, I love my Mauser. I like shooting the .30 Carbine. I'll shoot an AR but I find it a little boring. I'm just looking for a rifle who can make me giddy thinking about how he looks, get butterflies in my stomach whenever I think of shooting him, and swoon when I hold him in my arms. I want sparks of magic to fly when I shoot him and I want to loose my breath when I strip him down to clean him. I want the Rifle of My Dreams and I have no idea where to start. I don't think I have ever been at such a loss with where to find this Mr. Perfect Rifle. Dear Mr. Right Rifle, please answer my ad. I'm looking for you...

Married white female seeking the rifle of my dreams. I want a rifle that is moderately heavy. Preferably a wood stock, but if synthetic, I'd like something green. Blued barrel. I like bolt action, but I'm not object to a semi-auto. Something not too long, but not too short, either. Iron sights are a must. Mr. Right Rifle, I know you're out there. Could that be you?

No comments: