Monday, June 21, 2010

Huminuminum...

This morning I get a call from my mom all early. She then calls back later and asks if I heard from my sister. Nope. I guess my sis called her all late last night and something was wrong. She heard from my sis that my ex was hospitalized for colon cancer. The details entailed something about 13" of colon being removed, another tumor found in the liver and being able to come home to see friends and then having to return to the hospital. I'm a little shocked to hear this but at the same time not really surprised with the unhealthy lifestyle choices he made. It's odd because I know I left the relationship completely void of emotions towards this man yet now I just feel bad for the guy. As one of his coworkers one put it, "He sits in his little room, on his little computer with his little records and confines himself in his little world." Who knows? Maybe some people just aren't meant to get out and be part of the big picture and are happier in their own little worlds...

No comments: