Sunday, September 19, 2010

WOLVERINES!!!

Friday morning, I was supposed to go on a hunting adventure with "Kristy Caliber". Unfortunately, there was a mishap that involved her keys getting locked inside her car. I got a text from her at 6 am notifying me of this. But the real kicker comes from her dad insisting he can get the car open. Four hours later he did! However, by that time it was too late to get our hunt on so we postponed it for the next day. So Saturday rolls around and we're out looking for a good spot for doves. Not a single bird in sight that day. However, there was a moment where there was a helicopter flying towards the air races I'm assuming (they were this weekend). I couldn't help like I was in Red Dawn.



At that point, I had a brief potentially shit-your-pants moment where I thought, "What if something like Red Dawn actually ever did happen?" But that passed quickly. I then took to enjoying the environment. We never did get any doves but it was nice to get out.

No comments: