Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reoccurring Dream Symbols

Beaches with massive waves
Ghosts
Snakes
Giant houses
Dumpy sun rooms
Bill Hader (Not sure why)
Zombies
Vampires
Apocalypse
Driving stick shifts (before I knew how)
Fish
Dim lighting
Deserts in the winter
The man in the desert
Lizards
Blood
Bath tubs
Difficulty running
Lack of privacy
Red
Blue
Grey
Locked doors
Snow
Aggressive animals
Flowing
Lack of coherency
Reading *
Number *


* I actually can recall the information of what I read and numbers I see in the morning as well.

Yeah. A lot of these things pop up in dreams often. I'm not sure why or what it means but it fascinates me that its so common. I'm even more fascinated at the fact I can read names or addresses of things in my dreams and remember them in the morning.

No comments: